Vision, Mission and Objective
Department of Management
“To become an excellent and leading Management Department Undergraduate Program in Indonesia educating professional workforce in Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and Operations sectors who are ready to meet expectations of both industries and the community in the global competition by 2024”.
- Administering education, research and community services, creating and implementing academic excellence to educate professional workforce in in Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and Operations sectors who are ready to meet the expected professionals standards;
- Executing an effective and efficient higher education management, through work development networks, cooperation with industries and sustainable partnerships to respond the global competition;
- Developing the entrepreneurial spirit and professional ethics of students that contribute positively to improving the quality of life.
- Equip students to have good comprehension on management and entrepreneurship
- Equip students with good knowledge about Marketing Management, Human Resources Management, Financial Management and Operations Management
- Equip students to create job opportunities with entrepreneurial abilities
- Equip students with soft skills to be able to adapt to the work environment and community