Vision, Mission and Objectives
Diploma of Accounting
“Becoming a Leading and Excellent department in Indonesia to produce associate in Financial Accounting, Auditing, and Tax Accounting to meet the needs of industry and community in global competition in 2024”.
- Carrying out the teaching and learning process that combines theory and application in Financial Accounting, Auditing, and Taxation that meet the required work quality standards.
- Applying effective and efficient higher education management.
- Conducting review, training, and cooperation in accordance with the Three Pillars of Higher Education with various parties that are sustainable through an internship and field visit program in response to global competition.
- Building character of students with entrepreneurial spirit and professional ethics.
The objectives of the department are as follows:
- Being a center of higher education that produces associate professional experts in Financial Accounting and Tax Accounting with entrepreneurial spirit, information technology mastery, and international and ethical communication ability.
- Becoming an agent of development and transformation of a productive and ethical culture in facing the global dimension of change.
- Organizing quality vocational learning and teaching process through reliable curriculum development, professional lecturers and staff and infrastructure that meet educational quality standards.
- Organizing community service in the context of utilizing science and technology in an effort to contribute to community development.
- Building character of students by controlling and developing excellent programs in student affairs.
- Organizing relationships with customers and the environment to improve customer satisfaction, and administering administrative services and higher education services that adhere to principles through quality assurance system.