Description of Department of Management
“To become an excellent and leading Management Department Undergraduate Program in Indonesia educating professional workforce in Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and Operations sectors who are ready to meet expectations of both industries and the community in the global competition by 2024”.
The Department of Management has competitiveness in human resources, curriculum, alumni, infrastructure, services and financial management. Thus, the Department of Management has been recognized and appreciated by social community, government and international community through international collaboration with several countries in Asia, Australia and Europe. The collaboration has been implemented by several activities i.e. students exchange, credit earning, collaboration in research publications and international seminar.
The Department of Management have qualified graduate students with indicators as explain below:
- The graduate students have to have minimum 1 (one) certificate of competency. Department of Management UMB provides several certificate of competency i.e. SAP Human Capital, SAP Sales Order, SAP Finance and Marketing Certification, SAP in Data Processing.
- The learning process has implemented by competency based curriculum that refers to Indonesian National Qualifications Framework that supported by Information Technology.
- Graduate students will be provided by Professional Competency Certification
- Graduate students have to obtain TOEFL 450 or TOEIC 550) and TOEFL 500 for lecturers.
- Lecturers have to have Professional Competency Certification such as The Professional Competency Certification of Industrial Entrepreneurship, Industrial Marketing and Accurate.